Our goal is to build a professional relationship with you, the service professional. This will require a commitment to serve, grow and provide the leadership needed across many communities in need. The team needs are: handymen, painters, general contractors, plumbers, HVAC technicians, electricians, carpenters, landscapers, etc...
Membership will be $600.00 annually. (additional options available)
Complete the form below to register and a payment link will be sent.
The Full Story
This partnership group was formed to identify and build a direct selection of professional vendors designed to improve and transform communities across the country by building relationships with those we serve. Soil is very different from dirt, so to be like the soil means that everything we touch should grow. Our vendors will grow, our homeowners will grow, our communities will grow, and our resources will grow. It's one thing to find a vendor, but it is strategic to find the right vendor for the right job.
Our mission requires Leaders! We expect the job completed right the first time with integrity and competence! All vendors will sign a pledge of acknowledgment. Leadership requires discipline, accountability, and character. If you are that leader, we are ready to partner with you! Membership is required and as a partner, your membership will be unlike any other group. The membership investment is $600.00 annually. Insurance is required. If you do not have insurance, we will help you get it. Additional details will be discussed. Complete the form and start today.
Benefits for Vendors
1. Direct support to assigned communities
2. Ecosystem of support
3. Reinvestment strategy of support
4. Community relationship building
5. Leadership Development training
6. Community service participation
7. Strategic planning and legacy building
8. Increased marketing opportunities
9. New business financial increases
10. Teamwork and Networking opportunities
Mission, Vision & Purpose
1. To network, recruit, build teams, and provide leadership to communities globally
2. To become the primary main home service group for communities everywhere
3. To create and implement neighborhood strategies for economic power for individuals and families
Let’s Work Together
Ready to join the team, register below and a payment link will be emailed to you.
Registration Contact Form